“The Usermode Sessions” is a love letter to classic Acid House that recaptures some of the live and human spark of early electronic music. Each song was recorded in a single take using real hardware drum machines and synthesizers on a 24 track multitrack system. No apps, software, computers, edits, or overdubs. No over-produced digital perfection. Just humanity and technology working together to produce electronic music with heart and soul.
BUY “THE USERMODE SESSIONS” ON BANDCAMP.
Listen on your favorite streaming platform:
- All songs composed, programmed, and performed by Adam Drew
- Sound design by Adam Drew
- Recorded on a Tascam DP24SD multitrack recorder
- Mastered for digital by LANDR
- Gear used on this album
- Korg Electribe 2 Synth: Sequencing, drums, additional synth
- Korg Monologue: Monosynth
- Korg Minilogue: Polysynth
- Roland TB-03 & TB-3: 303 sounds
- Roland MX-1: Mixing and effects
- Korg Kaos Pad MINI 2S: Additional effects
- Each song is a live performance captured in a single take